One of the biggest areas of concern in the market over recent years has been the manufacture and distribution of sub-standard garage equipment with poor or zero technical backup including the installations and calibrations being carried out that do not comply with the current industry standards. There has never been a more crucial time to do your homework when it comes to finding a reputable garage equipment supplier that covers all the bases. From supplying the very best CE approved products the trade has to offer that is backed up with an after-care service second to none, to a company that can provide professional installation and calibration services by genuine GEA (Garage Equipment Association) accredited engineers. This is where Bullworthy’s tick all the boxes!
Not only do we supply the very best equipment the trade has to offer which is all CE approved and fit for purpose, but we provide genuine ‘Trade Approved’ installations that adhere to health and safety legislation set out by the governing body HSA (Health and Safety Authority.) The trade approved scheme ensures conformity across the board giving the customer peace of mind that every aspect of their project has been handled with care and attention.
Bullworthy’s Sales Manager Jason Bullworthy explains the benefits of being ‘Trade Approved.’
Bullworthy’s provide a Trade Approved customer guarantee for all our equipment and installations, for single items of equipment right up to the biggest greenfield site projects. When the customer is happy to sign off the project, we will present the garage or workshop with a certificate to display in their premises, to show and to give confidence to their customer’s clients, that they have ‘Trade Approved’ garage equipment and installations for their workshops. We see this as a very positive step and are pleased to have the Garage Equipment Association’s full support for our initiative.
What are the benefits of being ‘Trade Approved’?
Our trade approved service is carried out from start to finish:-
- By GEA Accredited engineers with recognised trade qualifications and regular, scheduled training.
- Following the GEA Code of Conduct for qualified standards and professionalism.
- Using the highest quality CE approved products from proven suppliers.
- To the standards defined by the equipment manufacturers, ISO and VOSA.
- Honouring all appropriate health and safety stipulations and codes of practice.
- Supported by a programme of manufacturer service and calibration schedules.
- Advocating an after sales technical care schedule by specifically experienced, product aware service engineers.
Find out for yourself about then benefits or your workshop being Trade Approved today by contacting our sales department for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling them on (01295) 768373 where they will be happy to discuss your requirements.